Tuesday, November 6, 2007

First things first, stay calm.

I finished the book.

I FINISHED THE BOOK.

I. FINISHED. THE BOOK.

Go find and read it. The Raw Shark Texts.

I love it.
I snuggle-up-at-night love it.
I kiss-and-hold-tight love it.
It is made of awesome.

I don't care if others don't like it.
I don't care if it doesn't strike a chord in some people.
I don't care if it's too abstract or weird.
I don't care if to others it is stupid or pretentious.


I just love it, flat and outright.

It's like modern art merged with a book! Actually, I guess it is.

plantplantplantplantplantplantplantplantplant
eyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeye
bodyofmisingmanfoundbodyofmisingmanfoundbodyofmisingmanfound

a story of somebody with issues being stalked by a conceptual fish and some ascii art thrown in? who can't love that!

Oh gods, I'm obssessed.

And I am going to read it again.

Steven Hall, you are my idol.

No comments: