Saturday, January 20, 2007

There is an utter blank

On this blog. Oh, the woe and other emo whatnot.

It is mighty horrible to find out that good ole' HTML has been kicked out by XML. Which is quite a spot of bother, especially when you've just spent ages coding a skin from near scratch, only to find that break-row now needs a separate tag to close it. But such a drastic problem must surely require utter depth to cover, not breath - so let me give you an analogy.

You have a zoo. But you tell me that got no animal in the zoo, lol. But, you see, the animal is not there because the animal is there. I ask you, what heck? There is a zoo, there must be animals, or at least signs of them. But you say that no, only snakes. That are endangered, and hence are on the road sides. I go Wut and the button makes a sound. The guys at the top laugh at you and say that zoos have depth, and listing is bad for health. Then I say that Star Wars is of utter importance, and you silently contemplate along with me, while everyone stands up to cheer for the camera.

At 1.15, your mind works slower.

I wonder, really, why people even bother to keep blogs, if all posts are like this.

Blogger's new drag and drop function is useful.

I drank coffee earlier. With a lot of milk.

However illegal the raid had been, this telegram was a diplomatic blunder.

As you can see I'm desperately trying to prolong this post.

I don't like blogging about controversial issues, such as inter-school relationships being torn apart by competitions aimed to gain money from commercials and sponsors, though the host was entertaining. I can't tell you that I don't like reality TV, which monopolizes on people's suffering to gain viewer-ship from issues like racism, bias, and mud-slinging.

After all, I'm a politically apathetic youth. I may get sued.

No comments: