Monday, February 26, 2007

To perfect procrastination

I provide you a handy guide.

1. Tell people "Soon, soon. Trust meh!".
2. Proceed to forget about it for the next 3 week or more.
3. Remember at the worst time possible (Such as during history revision).
4. Carry out the promise to procrastinate the act of another procedure that is of greater priority.

I need to actually start blogging properly again, since all the CNY hoo-hah has kinda died down. Ah! I feel full of motivation and conviction to spew out pointless irrelevancies that will not benefit society or individuals in anyway whatsoever! Happiness and content is me!

Thus we see the effects of European imperialism on the average Singaporean student, especially in the field of the compromising of sanity.

Back to the topic, or lack thereof.

I shall procrastinate further, I guess. Since there's a history test tomorrow and I still have no idea what peripheral and metropolitan imperialism actually are. Or what Cowie or Cooper or Anderson said. Or if some tribe leader made some pact with some nationalist that led to the fall or some tribe in some village in some part of Africa.

I need Error Carry Forward to get me some marks. Some hope I have.

But alas! We have no dieux ex machina to come down to save our sorry hides. So let us wallow in self-pity and woe and all that, and jump of the building with the rest of the population!

"solleh, dis floor is prime spot, vely crowded liao. go eleven floor jum insted caan?"

No comments: