Friday, March 2, 2007

Viva la Revolution!

Viva er lacrk orf lojik, tu!

As you can see I have lost my marbles. Pray tell I will find them by tomorrow.

But we cannot blame the presence of the cheesecake on this; Alas, for the watermelon moves. Let us wallow in screwdriver, for we cannot change the herring of existence - are we mortal men not fools to attempt to take on the potato? It was Mr Green, with the candlestick.

I am losing coherence, asdwelcsdocvmasd. Must find caffeine injection and administer immediately. Oh dear.

Today was interesting, so to speak. We had a half day, that asdwjodjiwda and became a full day. At least drama rehearsals were not toooo boring - I thank the invention of the iced biscuit for this. But energy was pretty much down today; HRP at fault. It's always HRP at fault. HRP. asnmdw. HRP.

And so I went home and ate a slice of month-old pizza. Saved a few bucks, hurrah. Went to the room and started to pump bullets into people, animals and other biological constructs. Proceeded to loathe and gain moxie. I could have been said to have wasted my time.

And Bing baked a CAKE.

Image (c) Okota

Yes! It may be SCARY. But it looks good to eat, actually. Go see his blog for more. Shameless plugging goes here, hoo-ha. But you cannot tell this is a feeble attempt to lengthen the post, for my amazing skills of deception prevent you from see this portion through which my schemes leak.

asdmkjdojoajfocmc

LASER IS NOT DIFFICULT.

No comments: