Wednesday, March 28, 2007

To live is painful

That realization dawned on me after I smacked my head into the chair whilst attempting to walk and snooze simultaenously.

It was beautiful.

Today was a bright new dawn of a bright new era! The birds were a-chirping, the trees were a-swaying, and I was a-gonizing over the bucketload of homework that had been unceremoniously dumped on us in the most positive and encouraging of attitudes. But I could not face the foe inside and, alas! My nacroleptic tendencies drove me to head for the foldable tatami and into damn good a nap.

Oh well. Happy days are here again. When the upper echeloens of authority decide it fitting and worthy to produce stack after stack of assignments for poor sods like us to struggle through, fighting valiently against the temptations presented by.

Whatever temptations presented by upper echeloens should look like.

ANYWAY. I happily went and got distracted as always, and took a quiz. And it would seem that I'm a. dundundun.

dundundun.
dundundun.











dundun.


Fox. Ooo, whee, fanfare and all that.

"So, the fox tempers its serious nature with a sardonic sense of humor and engaging playfulness while interacting with its eclectic community"
"Sometimes, however, the fox will view a conversation as a competitive challenge, which proves to be off-putting and annoying to its companions."
"makes it a wonderful conversationalist "
"demand consensus in all decisions, they dominate discussions and steer the plans to reflect their own agenda"

In other words, I'm a really annoying bastard.

But HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY. Can't forget the facts can we?

Oh, and apparently I should be a lawyer or advertiser. Who likes gambling.

...oh dear.

ButthenIsuddenlyrealiseitis12:48andI'mstillnotdonewithhomework.

fsivuisjcxva

AN ADVENTURER IS YOU.

No comments: